CCUS 2019: Capturing the Clean Growth Opportunities
Wednesday 6th November 2019
One Birdcage Walk, London
The development of Carbon Capture Usage and Storage (CCUS) is a priority infrastructure challenge for the UK. This one day conference will provide industry, partners, stakeholders and policymakers with the latest developments in this fast moving sector.
- Chris Stark, CEO, Committee on Climate Change
- Liv Hovem, CEO Oil and Gas, DNV GL
- Steinar Eikaas, Low Carbon Solutions, Equinor
- Nick Molho, Executive Director, Aldersgate Group
- Charlotte Morgan, Partner, Linklaters
- Andrew Doyle, Executive Director, MUFG
- Stuart Broadley, CEO, Energy Industries Council
We're thrilled to be joined by DNV GL as our headline sponsor for the first annual CCUS conference. Other sponsorship packages are still available. Click below for further details.